- Portland Group compilers for Fortran, C, C++ with ACML
- The AMD Core Math Library is based on a collection of public domain libraries available from Netlib. The more generic names of the libraries it replaces are: LAPACK, BLAS1,2,3 FFTPACK, NIST SparseBLAS.
pgf77, pgf90, pgcc, pgCC
- Vendor website
- Documentation, Tips & Techniques, etc.
- Online documentation and ACML User Guide
- PGI Support
- Linking against ACML
- To link your code against the ACML library, add the following options to the compiler: