To ensure your issue is tracked, please send your requests via email to email@example.com.
To help us quickly find a solution, please include the following information:
- Your full name
- Phone number (optional)
- Cluster name
- Grid Engine JOB_ID
- Provide your job submission script
- Provide your complete output files where you see errors (copy and paste or attach)
- Be as explicit as possible when you describe the problem
- Please try to adhere to the formal writing style, follow grammar rules, capitalize properly, and divide text into paragraphs
- Access to your account
- If you want us to access, copy or edit your files, or inspect your account and possibly make changes there, you should state so explicitly in your email. For example, instead of attaching files to an email, you may tell where they are located in your account and give us written permission to access them.
- Never send your password!
- Maximum attachment size is 15Mb.
Migration and national systems
ACENET's technical support team works hand-in-hand with our partners throughout Compute Canada. Now and even after the retirement of ACENET's clusters in early 2018, you can continue to submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will receive the same high-quality attention ACENET has always provided, with the added benefit that we are easily able to call upon staff from across Canada with specific technical knowledge about new national systems.