In this one-hour webinar, we show some VMD (Visual Molecular Dynamics) features that go beyond the basics covered in our first VMD webinar. After a short summary of VMD fundamentals, we learn to:
- Navigate molecular trajectories (as opposed to single structures)
- Produce basic movies using the “VMD Movie Maker”
- Control VMD from text scripts (basic programming)
- Use scripts and external programs together to produce customised movies from molecular trajectories in an automated fashion
(Image used for this event is a screenshot of VMD 1.8.5.)
- Olivier Fisette, Advanced Research Computing Analyst, University of Saskatchewan
- Click the green "Register' button on this page. All registrants will be emailed the connection instructions for this webinar.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact email@example.com.