Please refer to the MUN Research Week website for details of all sessions during the week.
ACENET will be offering the following orientation session on Monday, November 23rd at 9:30am NST.
Are you interested in learning more about digital research methods and whether they could help your research? Would you like to find out about options that can help overcome challenges you might be facing because of COVID-19 restrictions?
Digital research tools can help you meet ambitious goals and overcome challenges such as
- Modelling something that’s too large or complex for your desktop
- Mining large data sets in innovative ways
- Identifying patterns or trends in spatial data or visual imagery
- Performing quantitative analysis of digitized texts
- Developing a web-based research/analytical tool
In this introductory session, you will learn about some of the tools available to help you. No prior knowledge or experience is needed.
If what you hear peaks your interest, then book a time slot for a one-on-one coffee chat with one of our research consultants about your own research, whether these tools can help you, and how you can get started. If none of these times work for you, then just contact us at email@example.com to book a time.