ACENET’s team of Advanced Computing System Administrators and Research Consultants are available to assist clients with a variety of aspects to their project. In addition to their expertise in advanced computing, our technical staff have advanced degrees in a variety of scientific fields. It’s a powerful combination that bridges technology and research.
There are many ways that we can help:
- Determine computing resources needed
- Grant consultation
- Help design, optimize and troubleshoot code
- In-depth collaboration where needed
- Accessible and responsive research support staff
- Help Desk
- Access to Canadian Bioinformatics Helpdesk
- Access to humanities and social sciences expertise
- Access to 3D visualization expertise
- Big Data and cloud expertise
- Molecular Dynamics expertise
- Group and individual training from novice to advanced, with core skills and customized courses
- Priority queue for early research experience
- Install, operate and maintain advanced computing equipment
Listen to Ross Dickson, one of ACENET’s Computational Research Consultants, talk about his work helping Atlantic Canadian researchers accelerate their research using our advanced computing resources.
If you would like to explore how ACENET might help you, please inquire at email@example.com.